Best Furniture Online
Premium All-Steel Folding Chair
Price is per chair. Orders must be made in multiples of four
Our NPS 50 Series standard all-steel institutional-grade folding chair features a heavy-duty powder-coated 19-gauge tubular frame with a 2.5 inch frame strengthener on each side of the seat. Two double-riveted U-braces - one in front and one in back - securely support the single-hinged legs. The seat is designed with a waterfall-style front for added comfort. A round contoured backrest features curled safety edges and is electromagnetically tack-welded to the frame. Color-coordinated V-tip stability plugs provide added reinforcement at the frame's junction and matching replaceable glides prevent floor damage. The 50 Series meets MAS Certified Green and ANSI/BIFMA standards.
- Two 19-Gauge 5/8” U-Shaped Double Riveted Cross Braces
- Features 19-Gauge 7/8” Round Tubular Frame With 2 1/2” Frame Strengthener
- Electromagnetically Welded Seat Back
- Single Hinges On Each Side For Added Stability And Durability
- Color Coordinated Polypropylene Glides And V-Tip Plugs For Added Stability
- Powder-Coated Frame
- Tested by Bureau Veritas to support 500lbs static load capacity
- Sitting Green – ANSI/BIFMA X7.1-2007
- 10 Year Warranty
Shipping & Returns
Fritz Style Premium Bridge chairs ship via FedEx and will be delivered within 3-5 business days. Full pallets will be shipped via truck. Please e-mail or call for pricing.
NPS products ship via UPS or truck. Please email or call for accurate pricing.