Best Furniture Online
Premium Lightweight Plastic Folding Chair
Price is per chair. Orders must be in multiples of four.
The NPS 800 Series folding chair offers the perfect solution for both indoor and outdoor seating events such as meetings, graduations and receptions. This lightweight institutional-grade chair was made to provide you with the strengths of metal and all the benefits of plastic. The powder-coated 18-gauge tubular steel frame features two double-riveted U-braces - one in front and one in back - to securely support the double-hinged legs. The large seat and backrest are made of comfortable contoured color-impregnated plastic to prevent fading and rusting. Color-coordinated V-tip stability plugs provide added reinforcement at the frame's junction and matching replaceable glides prevent floor damage. These stack horizontally up to 36 chairs high. The 800 Series meets MAS Certified Green and ANSI/BIFMA standards.
- Two U-Shaped Double Riveted Cross Braces
- Features 18-Gauge 7/8” Round Tubular Frame
- Designed For Indoor Or Outdoor Events - Inverted Rear Leg U-Brace Prevents Sinking Into Ground
- Double Hinges On Each Side For Added Stability And Durability
- Color Coordinated Polypropylene Glides And V-Tip Plugs For Added Stability
- Powder-Coated Frame
- Color Impregnated Plastic Seat And Back
- Stacks Up To 80” High (36 Chairs) With Specially Designed Stacking Tabs
- Tested by Bureau Veritas to support 500lbs static load capacity
- Sitting Green – ANSI/BIFMA X7.1-2007
- 10 Year Warranty
Shipping & Returns
Fritz Style Premium Bridge chairs ship via FedEx and will be delivered within 3-5 business days. Full pallets will be shipped via truck. Please e-mail or call for pricing.
NPS products ship via UPS or truck. Please email or call for accurate pricing.